A global, publicly traded company in the Issaquah/Bellevue area is looking to add to their corporate accounting team. They have seen an increase in growth which has lead to the need to bring on an Accounting Specialist to support their AP team. This position will start as a temp-hire.
location: Issaquah, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Process vendor invoices check requests and expense reports for payment; process payment of invoices timely and accurately.
- Review vendor invoices submitted for payment.
- Review and reconcile assigned general ledger AP accounts on a monthly or quarterly basis, including monthly reconciliation of the GL AP accounts and the subsidiary agings.
- Analyze questionable entries and make adjusting entries in accounts payable or general ledger.
- Assist with training and provide procedures and technical support to the end users with respect to the accounts payable system.
- Support other accounting responsibilities as assigned.
- AA or Bachelors degree preferred
- Customer service oriented
- Technically savvy
- Excel skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Light understanding of accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.