job summary: Randstad Professionals
is recruiting for a Collections Specialist for one of our healthcare clients.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Call on assigned accounts to collect past due balances
- Reconcile and follow up on all customer accounts
- Preparation of pre-liens and monitor accounts with liens and prepare releases
- Payment Application
- Prior experience in managing high level accounts
- Experience utilizing MS Excel and Word
- Excellent communications skills needed
- Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines
If interested, please send resume to Alex.Cuadros@randstadusa.com
skills: Credit Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.