Are you an entry-level accounting professional seeking an opportunity with a dynamic company in Nashville? Then this is the position you need!
Our Client, located toward downtown in the West-End area of Nashville is actively seeking an Accounting Clerk to join their accounting team.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 17 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
The Accounting Clerk is a contributor to the accounting services team in a high volume financial shared services environment. This position is responsible for daily reconciliations across multiple platforms and supports month end journal entries.
- Perform daily reconciliations
- Post weekly expense report journal entries
- Perform weekly/monthly expense report reconciliations to the bank
- Perform standard monthly journal entries timely, in compliance and accurately
- Prepare invoices for payment
- Communicate missed transactions to Accounts Receivable for late billing
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- 1-2 years customer-facing work experience in a finance environment
- General knowledge of mathematics and accounting principles
Are you interested in learning more??? APPLY NOW or send resumes directly to Brittany at firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Journal Entries, Month-End Close, Invoices
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.