A vibrant tech savvy company with it's headquarters in North Atlanta, is looking for an ambitious, go-getter to join their team as a Senior Accountant. This candidate will own many aspects of the accounting process and will serve as the point of contact for the department and various teams within the company.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) Match
- Beautiful open office space
- Strong culture of family, working together and promoting from within
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Essential Function and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and analyze weekly fee collections and enter in accounting system.
- Enter daily bank transfers in accounting system.
- Prepare and enter GL entries - maintain backup data and files.
- Maintain and reconcile bank accounts and credit card accounts.
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing.
- Monthly balance sheet and P & L fluctuation analysis.
- Inter-company transactions and reconciliations.
- Reconciliation of aging's and subsidiary accounts to GL.
- Balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Perform ad hoc requests and reports.
- Develop information retrieval procedures for electronic audits.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies.
- Prepare sales tax and personal property tax returns as required
- Prepare and coordinate compilation of apportionment data and other information for tax return preparation
- Accomplish the accounting department and company's mission by completing the requested projects with realized results.
qualifications: Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business administration
- At least 4 progressive years of full cycle accounting or audit experience
- Public Accounting experience is preferred
- Family Office Accounting experience required
- Proficient working with QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics GP and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong quantitative skills are a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication are required
For immediate and confidential consideration for this role, please send your resume to Reggie Whisenton at email@example.com
skills: General Ledger, AP, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.