Are you a Staff Accountant with strong AP experience? Are you looking for the next step in your career? Would you like to learn more about a Senior Accountant role with a great local company?
location: Bensalem, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities
- Manage AP process and 2 AP accountants
- Prepare monthly financials
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of weekly, monthly and quarterly senior management reporting packages
- Assist with the reconciliation of various internal reporting systems to ensure accuracy
- Monitor key financial metrics in sales, revenue and expenses
- Prepare and file quarterly/monthly sales & use tax returns
- Assist with the development and maintenance of internal controls to ensure data integrity
- Assist with the completion of Sarbanes-Oxley reporting
- Assist with the preparation and completion of the year end audits
- Assist the rest of the finance team with internal and corporate ad hoc requests/needs
- Responsible for GL closing and non-recurring journal entries
Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting
3+ years of experience
Microsoft Excel Skills
- Proficient in other Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Solid attention to detail and strong analytical abilities
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff members
Candidate will report directly to the Controller and will have significant interaction with C-level executives. Role will have involvement across multiple areas of the business including maintaining the general ledger, bank reconciliation, maintaining all asset types, budgeting, forecasting, and ad hoc business analyses.
Apply today for more information!
skills: Accounts Payable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.