Randstad Professionals has partnered with one of the Top Healthcare companies in the DFW area and we are looking for driven, Revenue Cycle Analyst to join their growing team in the Irving area.
The ideal candidate will have a strong Business Analysis background in the healthcare industry.
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Calculate reserve estimates on a monthly basis and prepare the related journal entries to book the reserves to the general ledger.
- Analyze monthly net revenue reports and develop explanations of results to be communicated to the regional finance teams along with the corporate finance team.
- Compiling reports for month-end close calls with the regional teams, including the regional CFO.
- Analyze large amounts of data and create a dashboard to report back to management.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Excellent analytical skills
- Alteryx or Tableau experience required
- Minimum of three years experience in an accounting role
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Healthcare environment experience is preferred
skills: Revenue Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.