A high growth technology company in Central San Diego is hiring a Contract Recruiter! The project will last about 6 months with a chance to extend longer. The company is known for its outstanding culture and office perks! The ideal candidate with have over one year of recruiting experience and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- assist recruiting and HR team with sourcing and interviewing candidates
- coordinate with internal managers to assess hiring needs
- successfully achieve and exceed KPIs and goals as determined by manager
- 1+ years of corporate or agency recruiting experience required
- bachelor's degree preferred
- strong communication skills required
- experience with CRM and ATS systems preferred
skills: MS Outlook, MS Office, SalesForce.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.