I am currently recruiting on behalf of an leader in the manufacturing industry, who is based in the Tuscaloosa area.
My client is looking to expand it's Accounting Operations team by hiring a Cost Accountant, who is capable of leading cost analysis measures, capital project performance and support of the accounting operations team.
location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Assist in month-end close process
- Perform cost analysis
- Prepare income tax and budget reports
- Develop, test and document internal controls process
- Reconcile financial reports
- Analyze standard cost, margin and inventory reports and help to determine profitability
- Prepare cost forecasts
- Complete special projects as required
- Support the internal reporting process
- Assist in annual audit preparation
qualifications: Required Skills:
- Have at least a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Have at least 5 years of Accounting and experience
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Solid understanding of Sarbanes Oxley
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required
- Previous experience utilizing Oracle is a plus
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Reggie Whisenton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Account Reconciliation, Cost Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.