job summary: A company located in West Palm Beach is in need of an Accounts Receivable Specialist. This company offers excellent benefits and a great work life balance.
location: West Palm Beach, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $18.00 - 19.23 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Accounts Receivable Specialist Job Duties:
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments and from customers.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
qualifications: Accounts Receivable Credentials and Education:
- 3 + years of AR experience
- High School Diploma required.
- Proficient with Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be organized and able to multi-task
skills: Accounts Receivable, Cash Applications, Commercial Collections, Cash Posting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.