job summary: Junior Executive Assistant
needed to support the Business Program Management Team for a six month contract with one of the largest social media companies in the US!
The person in this role will need to be an organizational force and manage complex calendaring and heavy travel planning.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
- Manage hectic and complex calendars
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Organize space planning and large offsite events
- General office duties as needed
- 2+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives
- 2+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more executives
- 2+ years of calendar management and expense report management experience for 1 or more executives
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
Experience with Microsoft Office
Experience with Concur
- Highly organized in a changing environment with competing priorities
- Ability to work on site at our Menlo Park location
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.