A concierge kitchen management company is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM). The TAM will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting at all levels, direct hiring initiatives, improve efficiency of the hiring process and be an employment brand manager. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, the TAM will have 8+ years of managerial, leadership and employee relations experience.
location: Burlingame, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Mentor and develop a Talent Acquisition team and report on its performance
- Own all recruiting metrics and be prepared to share information with senior leadership weekly
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Establish globally consistent processes, manage sourcing, interviewing and employment metrics
- Lead strategic talent pipeline, including market insights
- Support challenging active searches or hard-to-fill roles though social media platforms
- Executes various lines of business to provide oversight into the recruiting process, help troubleshoot, and assist with the talent planning process
- Serve as Talent Acquisition Partner for go-to-market business function
- Monitor ROI on current sourcing tools and channels; make recommendations for improvements
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy for specific jobs, utilize various sourcing techniques and next-gen recruiting avenues
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications as needed
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards
- Screen candidates' resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools
- Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Present candidates to internal clients and coordinate interviews, gather feedback, and prepare offers.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate and hiring manager relationships during the selection process
- Partner with Marketing and promote company's reputation as "best place to work"
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Management, Communications, or other related field (or equivalent)
- 8+ years of managerial and leadership experience in recruitment
- Familiarity with HR practices
- Understanding of fair employment practices
- Like using data to provide insights to tell a story
- Must be able to train, influence and coach hiring managers & teams to improve the selection process
- Culturally adept with exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Relationship builder - able to partner across all facets and levels of the organization
- Expert in building a cross-regional in-house team
- Evaluate, implement, adopt an ongoing management of sourcing tools, practices and technologies
- Successful execution of a CRM implementation (Jobvite, Greenhouse, ADP a plus)
- Delivering proactive solutions for business talent problems
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Exceptional work ethic, exemplary communication skills both oral and written
- Consistently meets deadlines and thrives under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and work without supervision
- Strong decision-making skills
- Managing regional/global remote teams, and influencing across roles and levels
- Bilingual - Fluent in Spanish preferred
- Travel: Minimal (domestic and international)
- This role is an on-site position with 1 flex day a week.
If interested, please contact email@example.com
skills: Human Resources, Benefit Administration, Flexible Benefit Administration (Cafeteria Plan), Benefit Cost Containment, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.