Growing global company in Fremont is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. The company is in the consumer electronics and hardware industry, and is seeking someone with similar background. Candidate will be responsible for full P&L, budget planning, Ad-Hoc projects, OPEX, and Forecasting. Bachelor's degree is required, MBA highly preferred. Candidate must have ERP Software systems experience such as Hyperion, Power BI, and Oracle. Must be proficient in Excel.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to posting.
location: Fremont, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Work with a team in full P&L responsibilities
- Budget planning & Forecasting
- Work with business leaders in OPEX
- Responsible for upcoming Ad-Hoc project
- Work in ERP systems such as Hyperion, Oracle, and Power BI
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar background required
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Must have great written and verbal communication
- Hyperion, Oracle, and Power BI experience preferred
- MBA degree preferred, not required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.