Exciting Retail Company in the East Bay is looking to bring on a temporary Accounts Payable Specialist to join the Accounting team. Accounts Payable Specialist will work with a team of 4 team members and report to the Accounts Payable Manager. Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for managing a high volume of vendor invoices and managing vendor relationships. Work schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00am/9:00am to 4:30pm/5:00pm. Hiring Manager is motivated to hire immediately.
location: Union City, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Analyze, verify & process invoices and/or check requests promptly
- Review to ensure proper routing, coding & approval
- Ensure invoices are posted timely for month-end AP closings
- Pay vendors in accordance with company policy & vendor terms
- High volume data entry
- High volume account reconciliations
- Maintain exceptional relationships with vendors & company personnel
- Process full cycle payment run
- Audit payment run details to ensure accuracy of payments
- Assist w/ management & auditor requests
- Process prepaid invoices & deposits
- Month end accrual compilation
- Monthly GR/IR reconciliation
- You will have at least 2 years of Accounts Payable experience
- SAP experience is required
Click to apply.
skills: Accounts Payable, A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.