Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the San Leandro area. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities for this role:
- Knowledge of fx business, fx operations
- A good depth of experience with process and procedural evaluation/consultation
- Ability to learn the scope and details of a project that is underway and liaise with FX Operations about the related changes
- Ability to engage FX Ops users in person and over the phone/lynch meeting and host meetings to review these project changes and discover with the FX Ops groups what the impact will be to their procedures
- Ability to collaborate with technical analysts of applications to determine the systemic impact of retiring an application on their application and to document it
- Ability to represent FX Operations on project calls that touch their processes
- Microsoft Office expertise (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
location: San Leandro, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70.04 - 84.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
responsibilities: Work to be done for this project:
- Analysis of 65+ procedures and start to look at associated systemic touchpoints with M+ Cayman integral to them and what it means for the customers using this product to migrate over to other areas of the bank, including US MCCY branch, and take findings of this to target operating model procedures and groups
- Continued support of the development of the US multi currency branch Target Operating Model procedures from the FX SME and FX Ops standpoint
- Facilitate and engage with dozen or so FX Operational groups the changes of those procedures (they do the changes, we facilitate and ensure they have the project context)
- Other needs that may arise within FX Ops Product relating to this project
Click to Apply
skills: Project Management, Project Manager, Project Management & Methodologies, Agile, Lean, PMI, Agile Development, Project Management Skills and Tools, Big 4 Proprietary Methodology, Project Management Methodologies and Frame...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.