Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a Part Time Payroll Assistant for a project role slated to start immediately. The ideal candidate will have one year of payroll experience and the ability to work 2 - 3 days a week.
location: Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
The core function of this role will be to support the Payroll department with administrative, reporting and processing functions including, but not limited to:
- Investigating payroll discrepancies
- Processing withholdings and garnishments
- Working as the point of contact in responding to internal and external payroll inquiries
- Assist with processing payroll as needed, including running emergency/manual checks
- High School Diploma or equivilency
- One year experience working in a payroll department
- Proficiency with payroll software (e.g. UltiPro; ADP; Kronos)
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
skills: Payroll Processing, Ultipro, Data Processor, Withholding Taxes, Payroll - 50 - 500
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.