Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a Payroll Analyst for a long term consulting role slated to start immediately. The ideal candidate will have a degree as well as a minimum of three years experience in a full cycle payroll.
location: Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 32 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
The core function of this role will be managing the full cycle of payroll processing, as well as acting as the point of contact for internal and external contacts to resolve any payroll-related issues. Additional responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Processing hourly and salaried multi-location payroll
- Ensure all taxes, contributions, deductions and garnishments are accurately withheld from pay
- Continually monitor and update system to reflect any new hires, terminations or changes in pay rates
- Assist with monthly closing process including review of journal entries and assuring accuracy of general ledger
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Three years experience working in a full cycle payroll position
- Proficiency with payroll software (e.g. UltiPro; ADP; Kronos)
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
skills: Payroll Processing, Ultipro, Data Processor, Withholding Taxes, Payroll - 50 - 500
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.