Staff Accountant / Sr. Staff Accountant - Banking
Permanent Opportunity /Full time
Randstad is seeking a Staff Accountant out of banking. As the Staff Accountant you will be responsible for performing accurate accounting, maintenance and reconciliations of general ledger transactions; ensuring the timely booking of adjustments, completing and remitting all Regulatory Reports. You will assist other departments in resolving problems as it pertains to the integrity of the general ledger.
location: Clinton, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $58,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reconcile various General Ledger Accounts
- Assist with completing the monthly general ledger closing of the Bank, its Subsidiaries and Parent Companies
- Create necessary GL entries for MV (market value) and corresponding taxes for review by AVP, Controller as backup.Assist in entering market value of securities monthly.
- Assist with booking all Security transaction
- Execute outgoing wires for both Domestic and Foreign wires as a backup
- Add, Delete or Modify users of FedAdvantage as necessary
- Prepare the daily Cash Position report for the CFO as a backup
- Prepare the Monthly Financials for Management
- Prepare and remit the Regulatory FR2900 quarterly
- Perform miscellaneous GL and DDA reconciliation as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years' of recent financial reporting experience within a financial institution
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively
- Working of Prolouge - preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and confident with the rest of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent understanding of accounting concepts
- Attention to detail, accuracy and sound judgment required.
- Must be able to make decisions and resolve problems
$58K - $65K to commensurate with experience Application Process:
If interested, please submit your resume today to Kathleen.email@example.com. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218.
skills: General Ledger, Bank Deposits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.