Randstad Professionals is now hiring Loan Processors
in Scottsdale, AZ. This is a contract to permanent role slated to last 6+ months with intention of going permanent. Full time salary is $45k to $49K.
Contract Pay: $22.85
Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 Loan Processor
Responsible for processing more complex and difficult SBA real estate loans which includes leasehold estates, complex entities, and multiple properties. A workload of closing 8-10 loans a month with few to no errors is expected.
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Processes SBA and bank-direct loans in the SBA Division, including real estate, equipment and construction/multi-purpose loans.
- Orders all items necessary for loan file, i.e., insurance, flood certificates, good standings, title policies if necessary.
- Writes correspondence letters to SBA, borrowers, escrows/attorneys, title companies, insurance companies, etc.
- Works closely with title and attorneys and escrow companies to close deals efficiently and timely.
- Reviews preliminary title reports/title commitments.
- Orders all closing documents including construction documents when necessary.
- Prepares loan files for funding and boarding.
- Continually follows-up with Business Developments Officers to ensure clean and efficient loan closings.
- Follows-up with loan officers regarding completeness of loan conditions.
- Coordinates multiple files for closing concurrently, or within a short period of time.
Click to Apply
- Recent mortgage processing experience is required
- Must have experience working with Escrow and Title Companies
- Must be able to focus on customer service and meeting deadlines, timelines and commitments
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence and e-mails with proper grammar and sentence structure.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment is a MUST
skills: Loan Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.