Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a Human Resources Generalist for a temp to role located in Mechanicsburg, PA. This is a great opportunity for a Generalist that is ready to take the next step in their career, as this company is looking for someone to come in and take ownership of the Human Resources function!
location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
The core function of this role is to manage the day to day functions of the Human Resources department and being the go-to person for internal and external contacts. Primary responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Management of open position requisitions including posting open roles, reviewing resumes, screening applicants and scheduling interviews with hiring managers
- Collects data to prepare reports related to wage and salary surveys, reviews and ongoing employee performance
- Document management including electronic and hard copies, assuring hard copies are stored and locked up accordingly and in their current location(s)
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Human Resources certification(s) preferred
- Minimum five years progressive HR experience
- Strong HRIS skills
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.