This position is responsible for supporting the Global Procurement organization in their critical process and technology roadmap. This role will focus on vetting and prioritizing Ariba enhancements and modifications (specifically upstream functionality like sourcing events, contract workspaces, and supplier performance). This individual will work with internal Gloabl Procurement teams, IT, and AP to execute minor modifications in Ariba and help build out strategies for larger enhancements.
This person will also work with appropriate personal within Global Procurement to execute key communications, develop training materials and other critical knowledge transfer that has broad impact within procurement functions.
location: Bloomfield, Connecticut
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Lead or assist in minor Ariba modifications to contract workspace, sourcing, and performance modules.
- Lead conversations with Ariba support and assist with opening (and tracking) open service requests.
- Take point on creating support documentation (like building auctions and RFx events)
- Lead mini projects: understanding and documenting process workflow and building potential solutions within the tool.
- Lead the creation, maintenance and delivery of key communications such as Board Memo, key learning job aids, and GP policies and procedures
- Identify opportunities to increase the leverage of the technological capabilities and processes.
- Participate in the review and approve all critical development, testing, and rollout of key technological initiatives aligned within the formal SCM Roadmap
- Present and speak to large groups or in training environments about SCM Roadmap and roadmap initiatives
- Must know Ariba Cloud solution and how to make modifications within the tool (specifically upstream tools)
- Ariba Reporting Experience - ability to create reports
- Experience with the creation of technical documentation and instructions
- Ability to collect and analyze detail to make data driven decisions
- Experience with technology implementations and operations
- Understands sourcing commodity codes (like UNSPSC) allocations
skills: Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.