Are you motivated by working alongside professionals at the top of their game? Do you want to join a large International company with ambitious growth targets?
An International consulting services company in the Harrisburg area is seeking a Staff Accountant due to growth. They offer an unmatched corporate culture that values mentorship and growth. The Staff Accountant will serve as a key member to the general accounting department.
This is a stable role for an ambitious accountant looking to jump start their career.
location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Preparation of journal entries in support of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and fixed asset depreciation
- Intercompany account reconciliations for multiple entities
- Financial statement preparation and post-close financial reporting
- Run reports and analyze information in ERP System
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (or equivalent)
- CPA or CPA track highly preferred
- 1+ years experience in public or corporate accounting
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, and ERP accounting software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Click to apply, or send your resume for immediate consideration to Kathleen.Harbaugh@randstadusa.com.
skills: General Ledger, Journal Entries, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.