Randstad Professionals is in search for a Procurement Officer. The Procurement Officer will be responsible for all aspects of formal and informal procurement and contracting activities related to the acquisition of technology, services, goods, commodities and equipment.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Manages and coordinates all purchase and/or contracting requests through formal or informal processes as required, to include requesting quotes and soliciting informal or formal bids and/or proposals
- Develops solicitation documents to include Requests For Proposals (RFP), Requests For Information (RFI) and Requests For Qualification (RFQ), Invitations to Bid (ITB), and other solicitation documents as required
- Performs all formal bid statute guided processes such as advertisement, schedule and addenda posting, bid opening, evaluation, tab preparation, and notification of award
- Develops and negotiates all contracts, service level agreements, professional services agreements, master services agreements, Memoranda of Understand (MOU), Memoranda of Agreement (MOA), interlocal agreements, amendments, addenda, extensions, letters of cure and default, and all other official contractual documentation as may be required
- Previous purchasing experience with a government entity, especially a transit department and/or technology specific purchasing experience are highly desired.
- Professional certification(s) (i.e. C.C.M., CLGPO, C.P.M, CPPO, and CPPB) is strongly desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.