Randstad Professionals has an excellent opportunity to work with a top tier bank in the financial industry.
The candidate will be responsible for providing support for a variety of diverse support functions and/or operations/production oversight for multiple departments or a business group within a Line of Business
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 21 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Responsibilities may include:
- Regulatory/compliance matters
- Business continuity planning
- Regulatory responses
- Change communications
- Tracking of policy/procedure adherence
- Assists with the administration of programs, projects or processes specific to the business and maintains spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental information.
- Coordinates and monitors implementation and maintenance of processes, procedures, and policies.
- Prepares correspondence; memorandum; reports; presentations or other assigned documentation.
- May participate in special projects as needed.
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following:
- Administrative support
- Project management
- Business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- BS/BA degree or higher
Click to Apply
skills: Project Management, Project Manager, Project Management Professional
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.