Are you motivated by working alongside professionals at the top of their game? Do you want to join a company with ambitious growth targets?
A distribution company in the Hanover area is seeking an Accountant. They offer a relaxed company culture that values mentorship and growth. The Accountant will serve as a key member to the accounting department and will work alongside the Controller.
This is a stable role for an ambitious accountant looking to jump start their career.
location: Hanover, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $35,000 - 45,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Preparation of journal entries in support of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and fixed asset depreciation
- Intercompany account reconciliations for multiple entities
- Financial statement preparation and post-close financial reporting
- Run reports and analyze information in ERP System
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (or equivalent)
- 1+ years experience in accounting
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, and ERP accounting software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Click to apply, or send your resume for immediate consideration to Kathleen.Harbaugh@randstadusa.com.
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Journal Entries, Bank Reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.