Staff Accountant role which will take over all things AP for the first few months. This will allow the individual to understand the business and hit the ground running when they are ready to add on the GL work. Candidates must be excellent with data and be able to manipulate this data within the company's proprietary system. This role reports to the Controller and will grow into the Accounting Manager down the line.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare and post journal entries and process corporate credit card reports.
- Know how to perform and clearly document reconciliations for efficient review.
- Experience with process improvement and creating efficiencies
- Reconcile vendor statements and fix any discrepancies
- Ensure invoices are entered, GL coded, matched and approved for appropriateness and accuracy.
- At least three years of general bookkeeping or accounts payable experience or an accounting degree from an accredited program.
- Must be able to perform job functions independently or with limited supervision and work effectively either on own or as part of a team.
- Strong data manipulation and analysis skills through MS Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Must be a quick learner and ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Spanish speaking (Preferred by NOT required)
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.