A fun and dynamic recreation company is hiring a Full Charge Bookkeeper to help run their accounting operations!
This company is located in Aliso Viejo and is working on some really exciting things to expand their footprint beyond the Orange County area.
Management is really supportive of growing skill sets for their employees which manifests in weekly development meetings, retreats, and trainings.
location: Aliso Viejo, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
The Full Charge Bookkeeper will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the books in QuickBooks which will include 1-2 days of heavy invoicing per month
- Generating financial statements
- Working with vendors and maintaining good relationships
- Interacting with an outside CPA on occasion
- Assisting with HR duties when things are slower on the accounting side.
- Additional duties as assigned by COO and Owner
The ideal Full Charge Bookkeeper for this role will be:
- A team player
- Experienced user of QuickBooks
- 3+ years of full charge bookkeeping experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
This is a company with a fun and vibrant culture so apply now if you would like to join!
skills: Account Reconciliation, Bookkeeping, Bank Reconciliations, $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.