job summary: Rare opportunity for a corporate accountant in FREDERICK!
Avoid the 270-corridor commute and work where you live!
Privately held company in highly sought after Frederick County seeks a Senior Accountant. Open due to internal promotion, this role is perfect for a motivated accountant looking for a diverse role. Working on a team of 4, the Senior Accountant will support month end close activities for multiple locations as well as manage the annual budget, P&L reports, and internal financial reporting.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, but relaxed environment this is the role for you. With strong time management skills this position can be successfully done in an average 40-45 hour work week.
location: Frederick, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Account reconciliations and journal entries in support of month end close
- Financial statement preparation
- Review and analyze monthly reports
- Provide support to the operational professionals to understand the story behind the numbers
- Cash flow forecasting and cash management reporting
- BS Accounting
- CPA or CPA candidate
- 3+ years' experience in related role
- Mix of public and corporate accounting preferred, but not required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
Click to apply, or send your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: General Ledger, CPA, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.