Respected and well-established Consulting Firm in the San Francisco Financial District is seeking an experienced, adaptable Payroll Accountant or Senior Payroll Accountant to join their team. This person will be an integral part of the group providing valued support of process and system implementation as well as accurate and confidential payroll processing. Great opportunity for career growth and advancement.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Assist in timely and accurate processing of payroll
- Review and verify timesheets, wage computations, and resolve discrepancies
- Maintain all payroll and employee records
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual payroll tax returns
- Coordinate on-boarding and off-boarding process for clients' employees
- Track and reconcile leave balances for clients' employees
- Respond to requests for information, such as verifications of employment and UI claims
- Assist in preparation of reports for various audits
- Answer employee HR and payroll questions and concerns
- Respond to client requests and inquiries
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of payroll processing experience
- Familiar with payroll processing software, such as Paychex and ADP
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- High attention to detail and confidentiality
- Implementation experience a big plus!
For immediate & confidential consideration, contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Payroll - 50 - 500
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.