Are you a talented Collections Specialist looking for your next long term home? An exciting company near the DFW Airport has a new direct hire position open. This process will move fast and interview spots are set aside for next week! The ideal candidate has B2B Collections experience and ERP experience.
location: Fort Worth, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $42,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Daily aging report monitoring and follow through on collection to assure that delinquent accounts are worked based on priority, and in a timely manner to assure compliance with DSO and KPI targets.
- Following procedures to assure that highly problematic delinquent accounts are moved to the next level of collections.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all customers within assigned A/R portfolio
- Recommend accounts for credit review to credit analyst
- Reconciliation of past due balances, with clear and concise communication to our customers, sales staff, and management to resolve disputed balances.
- Develop awareness of the customer's business and financial standing in the marketplace to support the credit review process.
- Involved in reviewing the A/R portfolio to specifically identify and recommend accounts for Bad Debt write off for manager approval.
- Work to reduce exceptions through root cause analysis and escalation
- Analyze historical data to spot trends and problem areas that can be communicated to Commercial and Operations; aiding efforts to improve business processes and contract negotiations
- Support Cash Applications with the resolution of customer inquiries on application of funds as needed
- Assist with necessary customer communications
- Ability to organize and interpret data as well as communicating analytic results/recommendations
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to completion with sound business judgment
- Ability to develop ad-hoc and monthly reports and utilize data as it relates to collections
- Credit hold review and order releases per company policy guidelines
- BS/BBA, Accounting or other business-related field preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Exposure to AS400 accounts receivable systems, a plus
- Knowledge of collection laws
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Interested in joining the team? For immediate consideration, please apply today!
skills: Commercial Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.