Do you have high attention to detail? Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and be a part of the solution? We're seeking a sharp and qualified team member for their Accounting team! This is a hands-on and challenging role, working closely with various personnel throughout the organization at all levels, in multiple domestic locations, ensuring general ledger activity is properly recorded.
The candidate must have the ability to multi-task under a deadline-oriented environment. They must have the ability to be both detail-oriented and analyze information from a high level perspective.
Email me to learn more if you are open to a new opportunity at Daniela.Santos@randstadusa.com. You must have accounting experience to be considered for this role.
location: West Chester, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Involved in the month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close processes.
- Prepares and posts journal entries to the general ledger
- Performs both vendor analysis and expense analysis
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries and reports.
- Prepares bank reconciliations and accruals monthly.
- Assists with the preparation of deliverable's for management presentations
- Assists the Supervisor and Manager with internal and external audit requests
- Special projects as assigned
- Five years experience in various Finance and Accounting, CPA preferred
- GAAP and Financial reporting
- General Ledger experience
- Strong excel skills, macros experience not needed but a plus
- Analytical thinker
- Strong communication (verbal and written)
Click Apply today and I'll look forward to speaking with you!
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.