Randstad Professionals has partnered with one of the top telecommunications companies in the DFW and we are looking for a HR Manager to join their growing team!
The ideal person will have a manufacturing industry background and is bilingual in Spanish.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Ensure implementation of the plan, coordinate and supervise activities in their own team, considering applicable guidelines and procedures.
- Monitor the performance of the team and relevant KPIs and take counter measures when necessary.
- Recommend improvements to department/unit policies and ensure that subordinates adhere to internal operational policies and procedures.
- Acts as a coach and source of advice on performance and development issues - intervening where necessary to improve management and team effectiveness.
- Interface with Dir of HR, VP/ SVPs within Mobile business and within People Team, employees at all levels
- Aligning business goals and objectives with People policy and practice.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in human resources
- Human Resources certification (PHR, SPHR) preferred
- Strong knowledge of labor laws and HR compliance requirements
- Manufacturing industry experience highly preferred
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.