Randstad Professionals is now hiring Loan Processors
in Scottsdale, AZ. This is a contracted to permanent role slated to last 5+ months with intention of going permanent and responsible for processing retail mortgage loans from the time of application through final approval. Full time salary is $45k to $49K.
Contract Pay: $22.00
Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- Prepares and processes mortgage loan records, files and correspondence from application through final approval.
- Assures compliance with bank, regulatory and investor guidelines and customer service standards.
- Communicates with customers, internal staff, brokers, counsel, title companies, etc. to respond to inquiries, resolve problems and obtain all necessary documentation required for the file.
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Responsible for processing retail mortgage loans from the time of application through final approval, maintaining contact with all internal and external parties, and receiving/reviewing all necessary documents.
- Orders all third items necessary for loan file, i.e., insurance, verification of employment, verification of mortgage/rents, credit supplements, etc.
- Is the main point of contact with the borrower, keeping them apprised of the status of their loan, following up on conditions, and answering questions/concerns.
- Reviews preliminary title reports/title commitments/appraisal reports/insurance policies to ensure they meet all requirements.
- Prepares loan file for initial/final underwriting review and for delivery to our closing department.
- Continually follows-up with borrowers and third party agents every to ensure that documents are received/reviewed/approved in a timely manner.
- Manages a pipeline of 25 - 30 loans, closing a minimum of 10 non HELOC loans or 50% of their starting pipeline.
- Completes necessary compliance checklists throughout the life of the loan to ensure that complete files are submitted throughout the process and regulatory/compliance are met.
- Loan types (FHA, VA, Bond, conventional, USDA, DPA, etc.) - mostly conventional, FHA, VA - bonus.
Click to Apply
- 2+ years of experience in retail processing.
- Thrives in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- High School Diploma Required
- Well-developed ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of loan processing and closing policies, procedures, documents, underwriting requirements, governmental and agency requirements, terminology, and automated processing systems.
- Thorough knowledge of credit policies and approval processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.