Randstad Professionals is now hiring a Loan Processor
responsible for processing SBA and bank-direct loans in the SBA Division, including real estate, equipment and construction/multi-purpose loans.
Location: Los Alamitos, CA 90720 Loan Processor
Responsible for processing more complex and difficult SBA real estate loans which includes leasehold estates, complex entities, and multiple properties. A workload of closing 8-10 loans a month with few to no errors is expected.
location: Los Alamitos, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25.00 - 25.71 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Orders all items necessary for loan file, i.e., insurance, flood certificates, good standings, title policies if necessary.
- Writes correspondence letters to SBA, borrowers, escrows/attorneys, title companies, insurance companies, etc.
- Works closely with title and attorneys and escrow companies to close deals efficiently and timely.
- Reviews preliminary title reports/title commitments.
- Orders all closing documents including construction documents when necessary.
- Prepares loan files for funding and boarding.
- Continually follows-up with Business Developments Officers to ensure clean and efficient loan closings.
- Follows-up with loan officers regarding completeness of loan conditions.
- Coordinates multiple files for closing concurrently, or within a short period of time.
Click to Apply
- Retail mortgage processing experience is required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence and e-mails with proper grammar and sentence structure.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.