Small organization in Richmond looking for an experienced cost and pricing professional to lead the preparation of costing and profitability reports.
We are looking for someone with 2+ years of cost/pricing experience with fantastic excel skills.
Compensation: $65k - $75k
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Prepare cash position reports
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Bachelor's Degree in Business
- 3+ years of Cost Analysis experience
- Strong Excel - Vlookups and Pivot tables
For more information, please reach out to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Activity Based Cost
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.