Growing company in the Silicon Valley is interested in bringing on a HR Business Partner to their team. To be successful in this role, you must be bilingual in Spanish, extensive employee relations/investigations experience, union experience is a plus, and must have a degree in a related field.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Job Description
- Interviews, screens, and recruits job applicants to fill entry level, and middle management job openings; and helps to coordinate the use of temporary employees.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Implement and administer the company's human resources policies and practices.
- Assist to ensure that employee relations issues, including the investigation and resolution of employee complaints, are managed effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinates with Benefits Analyst to facilitate benefits enrollment and changes for eligible employees.
- Assist with the response to all Unemployment and EEOC claims.
- Assist with and conducts exit interviews.
To be considered for this opportunity, apply to this post directly or send your resume to email@example.com.
skills: Human Resources, Benefit Administration, Benefit Cost Containment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.