- Delivers professional activities in the Compliance job family.
- Supports product development/maintenance activity, providing highly technical advice on language and regulatory issues.
- Contributes to language development, issue resolution, regulatory approval and implementation in connection with the organizations products.
- Provides customer service and researches compliance issues for team members.
- Participates in a core group of individuals from quality, medical and operations to craft new policies, procedure, and communications materials together.
- Applies standard techniques and procedures to routine instructions that require professional knowledge in specialist areas.
- Provides standard professional advice and creates initial reports/analyses for review.
- May provide guidance, coaching, and direction to more junior members of the team in Compliance.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Demonstrated ability to learn a substantial amount of information in a short period of time.
- Proficiency in computer skills, database management and online searching.
- Strong Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strength in customer focused communications.
- Ability to successfully handle competing and changing priorities on a continual basis.
- Ability to independently handle routine issues.
Preferred experience in a compliance department. Not mandatory
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.