Are you a Payroll Professional seeking a new opportunity with a large, stable company?
We are actively working with a Client in West Nashville who is hiring for a Payroll Specialist II for a temp to hire opportunity with their company! This position offers career growth and stability, along with tenured employment for the right individual.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
The Payroll Specialist II is responsible for payroll processing of 1500 employees on a weekly basis, along with:
- Collecting and summarizing timekeeping information
- Processes garnishment requests
- Issuing pay and pay-related information to employees
- Must have high volume payroll processing experience for 3+ years
- Multi-state experience is required (CA or NY is a plus)
- Advanced Excel skills needed
- ADP software experience desired
- Kronos Timekeeping software experience desired
Are you interested in learning more?? APPLY NOW Or email resumes and questions to Brittany Johnston at email@example.com
skills: Kronos, Union Payroll, Payroll Processing, Data Processor, 1099s, Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.