job summary: Audit Officer II - Banking Permanent / Full time opportunity
Randstad is looking for a banking/financial services Audit Officer. As an Audit Officer, you will make most day-to-day decisions during the course of the audit in process. You will make recommendations on audit findings and for issue resolution. In addition, the Audit Officer is responsible for providing guidance to other auditors.
location: Peabody, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
(Include the following (but is not limited to:)
- Analyze and evaluate complex systems and processes in order to evaluate internal controls, compliance with banking regulations, and identify opportunities for effectiveness.
- Examines a variety of accounting records and other supporting documentation to determine the accuracy of the Bank's financial statements.
- Integral role in planning each audit assignment
- Communicates audit scope and findings to supervisors and management of area audited
- Supervises staff in related audit assignments.
- Responsible for managing time and meeting budgeted deadlines.
- Reviews and interprets current procedures for compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Bank policies. Makes required updates/changes as necessary.
- Prepares comprehensive audit work papers
- Participates in confidential internal investigations when necessary
qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS -
- Bachelor of Science, Concentration in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Minimum 3+ years' audit experience, in either banking, financial services or mutual funds industry
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Business Suite Products, including Excel and Word
- .$85K - $100K to commensurate with experience
If interested, please submit your resume today to Kathleen.email@example.com. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218.
skills: Bank Reconciliations, Bank Deposits, Audit-Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.