My Client is currently in search of a Mortgage Closing Specialist
that will be primarily responsible for the administration of mortgage lending facilities, rollover and settlements. This is a 6 month contract to perm assignment. The perm salary is up to $45K.
location: Portland, Oregon
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Administration of mortgage lending facilities, rollover and settlements.
- Ensures appropriate and accurate completion of security documents.
- Preparing and delivering closing instruction and closing disclosure (CD) to settlement agents.
- Validate accuracy of loan documents prior to sending to the signing table.
- Checks code compliance matters and works closely with other Loan Officers, Processors, Underwriters and title companies.
- Complete all required worksheets and audits. Balances CD with Escrow and orders wires.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all partners and adhere to the Company Code of Ethics.
Click to Apply
- At least 1 year of mortgage knowledge (both flow and terminology)
- Must have at least a year of strong software skills
- Must have strong attention to detail and be able to operate in a fast pace high pressure environment
skills: Loan Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.