Seeking an experienced Executive Assistant
to support multiple Director(s) on a rotational basis as part of the Admin Coverage Program.
The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex calendaring, expense processing, and travel planning.
The ability to ramp quickly to new leaders, and remain flexible in rolling off and onto assignments will be a requirement of this role, as the EA will function in a "floating" capacity.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
- Manage hectic and complex calendars
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Possibility to organize space planning and large offsite events
- General office duties as needed
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- 4+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives
- 4+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more executives
- 4+ years of calendar management and expense report management experience for 1 or more executives
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Concur
- Bachelor's Degree
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.