job summary: Staff Accountant
Tech Company in Irvine seeks a Staff Accountant with 2-3 years of combined public and private accounting experience in general accounting, month-end close and account reconciliations.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Ensure all transactions are accounted for in accordance with U.S. GAAP and IFRS
- Responsible for all aspects of the payroll process including payroll submission review, payroll journal transactions, commission accrual calculations, bonus payment review and all transactions related to employee fringe benefits
- Responsible for certain aspects of the month-end close process including journal entry preparations, balance sheet reconciliations, and analytics
- Support for annual audits and quarterly reviews
- Special projects as requested
- Minimum 2-3 years of progressive general accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related field
- Knowledge and understanding of US GAAP
- Strong business acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office applications with advanced level Excel
$25-$30 per hour Application Process
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Sarah at 949-265-5821.
skills: GAAP, IFRS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.