LOCATION! BENEFITS! SALARY!
This company offers it all. Financial services power-house in Downtown Baltimore, offering a 401K match up to the legal limit, and salary commensurate with experience up to $75K!
This organization is modern, progressive, and diverse with a strong ties to local philanthropy and community engagement. They are looking for a smart and coachable Staff Accountant to work on a well-established team with opportunities for upward mobility and hands-on mentorship.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Financial reporting supporting the on-going investment portfolio
- Journal entry preparation and monthly account reconciliations
- Financial analysis on investment performance
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA or CPA candidate highly preferred
- 2+ years experience in public or corporate accounting
- Superb work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Desire to grow professionally
Click to apply, or send your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com.
skills: General Ledger, Financial Reporting - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.