job summary: Senior Accountant/Financial Analyst needed for very stable and growing company in Jupiter with excellent benefits and work/life balance. This is a newly created position due to growth!
location: Jupiter, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and supporting schedules for multiple locations.
- Provide accounting for profit and loss statements on a monthly basis for the field offices.
- Assist in the reconciliation of balance sheet accounts to assure correctness, compliance with IFRS, proper functioning of controls as well as the financial well-being of the company
- Review transactions, contracts and agreements to ensure proper accounting treatment
- Record and review journal entries
- Prepare supporting documentation and assist with annual audit process
- Work with field and local headquarters management in effort to help in understanding the reported results of operations, explain variances, develop trends and make recommendations where applicable for improvement in earnings
- Assist in the budget process
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Accounting and/or financial management
- Work history must in include the demonstration of advanced Excel skills (e.g., Macros)
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Click to apply.
skills: Budgeting, General Ledger, Financial Statements, Bank Reconciliations, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.