Our client in Washington, DC is seeking a Consulting Manager. The responsibilities will include the supervision and development of staff, simultaneous multiple engagement management, including planning, budgeting, and execution. Candidates will also perform fact-finding, research, document review, and extensive financial analyses and computer modeling.
location: Washington, District Of Columbia
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Regulatory consulting on compliance issues arising from the Cost Principles found in Federal Acquisition Regulation ("FAR") Part 31, the Office of Management and Budget ("OMB") Uniform Guidance, and the Cost Accounting Standards ("CAS")
- Investigations and disputes, including those arising from alleged violations of the False Claims Act and the Price Reduction Clause
- Compliance assessments, including assessments of the major business systems stipulated in the Defense FAR Supplement ("DFARS")
- Preparation and review of Requests for Equitable Adjustment ("REAs") and claims
- Preparation and review of Incurred Cost Submissions ("ICSs")
- Analysis of cost and price issues under bid protests
- Analysis of issues arising when there is a dispute between prime and subcontractors;
- Preparation of expert reports, expert testimony and exhibits for trial, alternative dispute resolution or settlement negotiations; and
- Bachelor's in Business, with concentrations in Finance or Accounting, or a Masters of Accounting.
- 4-8 years of experience in consulting, accounting, forensic accounting, project management or claims consulting in the government contracting industry.
- Must be highly motivated and possess excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational, oral and written communication, quality control and computer skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook is essential. Certifications such as CPA, CFE or CFA are a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.