Randstad Professionals is currently looking for multiple Mortgage Loan Processor's
for a large financial institution in Richmond, VA.
Please email me directly at email@example.com for more information on current job opportunities.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Monitor receipt of supporting documents, services, and financing contingency dates.
- Order verification of employment for all files.
- Prepare all closing and funding documents.
- Communicate with homeowners insurance companies requesting updated mortgagee clause.
- Provides support, when needed, to other mortgage department staff.
- 2+ years of experience in a mortgage lending environment
- Knowledge of the mortgage industry, processing, compliance and loan structuring.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail
skills: Loan Processing, Loan Administration, Loan Review, Mortgage Title Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.