Dreaming of a 37.5 hour work week? Do you want to work for a company with a "heart"?
$1B budgeted not-for-profit located in the heart of Baltimore is looking for a Senior Accountant. They offer competitive compensation packages and a 10% 403B match! They can offer a progressive growth track across accounting and finance, with a wonderful mentor in the Accounting Manager.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Investment accounting: analyze and reconcile investment activity, prepare investment disclosures
- Fixed asset accounting: depreciation , transfers, disposals
- Financial statement preparation and review
- Internal financial reporting
- Assistance with external audit support
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- 3+ years public accounting or relevant corporate experience
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to work in a fast-paced mission-oriented environment
Click to apply, or send your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com.
skills: General Ledger, $1 - 2 billion, Non profit
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.