We are seeking an enthusiastic Financial Analyst to join one of the most powerful and influential media companies in Southern California.
As a Financial Analyst you will work closely with the VP of Digital Operations as well as the Controller.
location: Anaheim, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Financial Analyst responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting the weekly digital revenue and expense flash process
- Participating in the month end close process by reviewing all digital revenue and expenses and preparing support for any adjusting entries and accruals that are necessary
- Participating in budgeting and forecasting of digital revenue and expenses
- Creation and preparation of any digital revenue and expense reports as required by management.
Ideal Financial Analyst will have the following qualifications:
- BA degree in accounting or finance
- Heavy Excel experience
We have interview slots set up for next week so apply now to make sure you are included!
skills: Analysis - Sales, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.