Major Entertainment Studio looking for a Contract Paralegal
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Review data privacy language in contracts
- Coordinate updates to contracts
- Contract review, analysis, and issue spotting;
- Drafting skills (to be reviewed and approved by legal); ,
- Organize and drive contract updates - process of sending, receiving and responding to;
- Research tasks including website reviews for policies
- Coordination across various attorney teams
- Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous legal experience required
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.