Randstad Professionals has an excellent opportunity to work with a top tier bank in the financial industry, based in Charlotte, NC
Candidate will be responsible for supporting internal and external customers by providing support services in account management, operations, documentation, customer service and technical support. The candidate will work with the Wire Transfer team, reviewing a high volume of wire transfer transactions. Looking for a candidate that can handle high demand and heavy workloads, with a strong attention to detail.
Desired background includes experience with world geography sanctions and OFAC Compliance.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $14.00 - 15.25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Communicating with clients regarding billing, account questions, and account transactions
- Researching and resolving problems identified by customers
- Cross-selling and making customer calls with relationship managers
- Preparing documentation checklist, documents, reports and other items
- Tracking and monitoring portfolio on an ongoing basis for compliance (Position, documentation exceptions, overdrafts, accounting, maintenance of files and reports, letters of credit, pricing and delinquencies)
- Preparing regular performance reports of account activities
- Producing and maintaining tickler report and default reports.
- Orient new and existing clients by conducting client training on client products, services, and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- May provide technical support on web sites and web site training for clients.
2+ years of client service experience in a financial services firm.
Click to Apply
skills: Customer Service, Client Service, Writing - Documentation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.