The HR Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Director of HR and Senior HR Generalist in performing all human resources and recruitment-related duties.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $38,000 - 41,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Review and pre-screen resumes.
- Leverage technology and social media to recruit candidates.
- Performs benefits administration including reporting changes, reconciling invoices, communicating benefits information to employees, and assists with open enrollment.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits regulations, to ensure legal postings are accurate.
- Complete I-9 forms, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files.
- Assist with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Perform administrative duties, such as photocopies, scan and email documents, and file documents into appropriate employee files.
How to Apply
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Benefit Administration, Office Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.